participants to date
Run Across America is a social enterprise dedicated to creating community and supporting great causes.
It all started in May 2020, as a group of friends came together to create something positive out of the pandemic. It's like the classic garage start-up story, just over Zoom.
Our goals are to create community across the country and support great causes like Feeding America along the way. So far, we've hosted the following events and challenges in the Run Across America app:
- Run Across America: June 6, 2020
- Fall 5K: October 3, 2020
- Vote 11.3 Challenge: November 4, 2020
- Holiday Hustle: November-December 2020
- Winter Warmup: January-March 2021
- Spring Start: March-June 2021
- Run Across America: June 12, 2021
- Summer Splash: June-September 2021
- Fall Frenzy: September-November 2021
- Holiday Hustle: November-December 2021
- Winter Warmup: January-March 2022
- Spring Start: March-May 2022
- Summer Splash: May-August 2022
- Fall Frenzy: August-October 2022
- Holiday Hustle: November-December 2022
- Winter Warmup: January-March 2023
- Spring Start: March-May 2023
- Summer Splash: May-August 2023
- NEXT UP: Fall Frenzy: August-October 2023
Best Community-Oriented Race
Women's Health Magazine
If you want to challenge your friends and fam virtually, Run Across America makes it easy. Create a team in the app to share your progress and results and stoke some healthy competition.
How I Tricked Myself Into Running
New York Times
It’s good for your mental and physical health, and doesn’t require any equipment. So why does it seem so hard to get started?
Virtual Run to Sign Up for Before the New Year
You can even participate in mini bonus challenges throughout the month to help you chip away at the 50 kilometers. Along the way, you'll be able to track your progress.
Press and partnership inquiries: please contact us.