About Run Across America
participants to date
Run Across America is a social enterprise dedicated to creating community and supporting great causes.
It all started in May 2020, as a group of friends came together to create something positive out of the pandemic. It's like the classic garage start-up story, just over Zoom.
Our goals are to create community across the country and support great causes like Feeding America along the way. So far, we've hosted the following events:
- Run Across America: June 6, 2020
- Fall 5k: October 3, 2020
- Vote 11.3 Challenge: November 4, 2020
- Holiday Hustle: November—December 2020
- Winter Warmup: January 2021—March 2021
- Spring Start: March 2021 — June 2021
- Run Across America: June 12, 2021
- Summer Splash: June 2021 — September 2021
Press and partnership inquiries: please contact us.
.@nationwiderun raised over a million meals for Feeding America in the first Run Across America virtual 5k. We're so grateful for their support! On Oct. 3, they're at it again with the Fall 5k. Join the team to show your support this #HungerActionMonth: https://t.co/ZW0cjtdXJ0— Feeding America (@FeedingAmerica) September 18, 2020